DBanj Speaks On His Long Awaited Album



Koko master Dbanj whose last album The Entertainer released under the defunct Mo’hits Record back in September 2008 made hits across the nation has since released only one album D’Kings Men under DKM after his break up with Mo'hits. As a result a lot of fans all over are anxiously waiting for the next album from the “Oliver Twist” singer.

In an interview with journalist during the press conference for the release of the visual EP Dbanj, explained that it would mark his 10 year anniversary as a professional musician.


While speaking further D'banj said; “I’m glad that from this EP of about eight songs, I have gone to Ilorin, Nsukka and I know my fans want more and I can guarantee that by the time the album drops next year, they will have all they have been craving for.” 

The artiste however remained skeptical on the release date of his new album. he said; “For me, the album is still in works, music is universal and I have been recording, working with different producers, yes I have been exploring. Some people might not like that, some people want more but I can guarantee that eventually when you listen to the whole album, it will have everything you want.” 

As regards his Koko tour, he explained he wanted to reach out to his fans who have not seen him in a while; “For this koko tour, its for the fans. You all know about koko concert but this year, I want to go to where people never see me in a while, Owerri, Markurdi, Warri, let me try and touch my people.”
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Freelance Creative Artist and Blogger - #MUFC Fan - I Love Life - BBMme: 24D499BF - For Music Submission Mail aktor365blogs@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment