How I Miraculously Got My Stolen Car Back - Gospel Singer, Frank Edward



Famous Nigerian Gospel singer, Frank Edwards who recently had his car stolen, has in a way he term miraculous recovered it from 'them' a word he used for the car snatchers.

The singer made this know on his Instagram page, with details on how he was able to get his car back from the hands of the robbers.

“GOD PASS THEM!!!! I had over half thank of fuel , my car was snatched last night @ lekki 2nd round about before they cld get to Ajah d fuel dried up !!. . Fuel that cld last 4day dried up in less than an hour !!!!!!!!!! Well d baby is back & taking a shower!! ##IFGODBEFORME” he wrote on Instagram.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Freelance Creative Artist and Blogger - #MUFC Fan - I Love Life - BBMme: 24D499BF - For Music Submission Mail aktor365blogs@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment