Beefing Tinz! Dammy Krane Takes Shots At WizKid Calls Him A Bit*h Nigga.



The Nigerian music industry as only recently recovered from the beef between Don jazzy and Olamide at the Headies 2015 that took place few weeks ago. Well another beefing saga is happening and this time its between Dammy Krane and Wizkid.

Dammy Krane came out few hours ago on twitter, hitting out at Wizkid and  pretty much calling him a bitch nigga.

In his words:
Wizkid is a bitch nigga, I was about to loose it and fuck him up but they even had to beg me,no time to form I am the streets!!#industreet#

He also accused WizKid of stealing, but we are not entirely sure what was stolen and Dammy Krane in his Twitter rage didn’t mention what was stolen either.

See his tweets below:

This industry nigga has been trying it for a while.Stole a couple of my stuff but I didn't talk.....
Lol next time you want my shit just ask,Balu
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Freelance Creative Artist and Blogger - #MUFC Fan - I Love Life - BBMme: 24D499BF - For Music Submission Mail aktor365blogs@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment