Find Out How Lil Kesh Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Drama



Lil kesh, the shoki master was  on air with Naija Fm earlier today for an interview. In the interview he revealed how he met his boss, Olamide and why he (Olamide) decided to act the way he did at the Headies.

Her his how he met  Olamide;

  Viktoh brought the link up between me and baddoo….Viktoh knew Olamide before me for over 6years I been they do ma tin on street, going from one school to the other and doing my freestyle. Olamide came to perform at one of the show I went to do my freestyle, and I think he loves my performance and Viktoh linked us up….. Lyrically change the story, He heard the music and sign me immediately……I no know why God too love me like this.
 On the Headies drama, Lil Kesh had this to say;

we were all expecting me to win and we already plan a party for the win, so he came to him as a shocked. Even before Adekunle Gold won the alternative award, he has being talking underground and he couldn’t hold it again that why he voice out.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Freelance Creative Artist and Blogger - #MUFC Fan - I Love Life - BBMme: 24D499BF - For Music Submission Mail aktor365blogs@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment